He finally asked and you said “YES!!”, or maybe he hasn’t asked yet and youre working on a secret Pinterest board…totally fine…no judgement here, I did it too! 😉 So first things first, you need a venue and to lock in your wedding date. Here is my list for the 15(ish) Most Popular Charlotte North Carolina Wedding Venues. If one is missing that you would like to see, please let me know. I’ll be updating this with example images, blog posts, or galleries from each venue. If you have any questions or want to know my thoughts on a particular venue, please contact me. I’m here to help you in any way I can!
1. Ritchie Hill
4. Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
11. Foundation for the Carolinas
12. The Ritz Carlton Charlotte
17. Champagne Manor
…and because this last venue is stunning and relatively close in proxmity to Charlotte, Im going to throw it in the mix! lol. Rebel. 🤣
19. Board & Batten
If eloping or having a small intimate wedding is more your style, North Carolina offers amazing locations and venues that would be perfect for this too! I recommend:
- The Blue Ridge Parkway, close to Asheville or Boone. There are so many spots along the parkway I can help you find the perfect one for your elopement.
- Roan Mountain
- The Farm – A Gathering Place is amazing for an intimate wedding.
- Black Balsam
- Biltmore Estate
- Lake Lure – Omni Grove Park Inn
- Max’s Patch
- A Vineyard – there are so many amazing ones around!